Senior iOS/Swift Developer
SENIOR IOS/SWIFT DEVELOPER
If you are a experienced Swift oriented iOS developer this is a great opportunity for you. As a Senior Mobile Developer you will work closely with a group of developers, product managers and designers to work on our wide variety of mobile applications. You will be expected to help lead one of our projects from start to finish as well as help our other developers. As a senior member of our team you will also be expected to know the latest trends in mobile and must be able to demonstrate new technologies to the team.
- Design and implement mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices.
- Estimate tasks to help with planning.
- Research and resolve client reported issues.
- Write unit tests and UI tests to help continuously test our apps and increase the quality of our apps (XC tests).
- Review project requirements and define acceptance criteria with the team.
- Contribute to a SCRUM based agile team in daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- To have several apps published in iTunes app store. At least one of the apps must have server side interactions.
- Understanding of major iOS Design & Development paradigms spanning User Experience (native and webviews), data ingestion, analytics, webservices etc.
- Experience writing multi-threaded apps.
- Skills in writing and testing (unit, automation, integration) high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code.
- Experience with JSON and XML
- Experience with version control – Git preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, business management, time management and developmental skills.
- Ability to communicate with other employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles.
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience using Charles
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with Test Driven Development
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment. Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture.
For further details please contact email@example.com