Senior Android Developer
SENIOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
Another Senior Android developer will have the opportunity to join the GigaVoice mobile team. An action-oriented person with strong organizational and communication skills, would be a perfect cultural fit. You will help build and support our partner’s diverse portfolio of apps in the health domain.
As a member of an international team, you will be working with colleagues in Macedonia, PM, technical and graphic design leadership from the USA, and peers in 3-4 different countries around the world. In this position, you will have the opportunity both to improve successful, already-launched applications and to be a key team member helping build new apps from scratch.
– Design and implement mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices.
– Estimate tasks to help with planning.
– Research and resolve client reported issues.
– Contribute to design of backend webservices.
– Perform code reviews of your team members’ work.
– Write unit tests and UI tests to help continuously test our apps and increase the quality of our apps.
– Review project requirements and define acceptance criteria with the team.
– Contribute to a SCRUM based agile team in daily stand-ups, biweekly sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
– Mentor junior engineers.
– Participate in software design discussions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– 5+ years of experience in Mobile Development
– Must have several apps published in Google Play app store. At least one of the apps must have server side interactions.
– Must have an understanding of major Android Design & Development paradigms spanning User Experience (native and webviews), data ingestion, analytics, webservices etc.
– Must have an understanding of application of Material Design Guidelines
– Must have experience writing multi-threaded apps.
– Must demonstrate skills in writing and testing (unit, automation, integration) high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code.
– Experience with Kotlin, Jenkins, Charles, JSON and XML, Git
– Excellent interpersonal, business management, time management and developmental skills.
– Strong English-language communication.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Experience with Test Driven Development
– Experience using Espresso for UI Automation
– Experience using SQL
– Experience using Mockito for Unit, Integration, and UI Testing
– Familiarity with webservice tooling platforms such as Apiary or Swagger.
Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org