Technical Project Manager
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage our client’s complex project portfolio. You will partner with senior technology members to steward key projects within our strategic road-map, serving as air-traffic control for our business.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a project management guru – a perfect mix of prioritization genius and organization prowess. You see the big picture, you quickly recognize what it takes to achieve it, and you drive results. While you know all of the methodologies, tools and tricks of the trade, you know that reaching the right outcomes is far more important than your obsession with status reports. Your role is to keep things moving, avoiding bureaucracy and bottlenecks. People love working with you because you engage all the right players and you know how to get stuff done along the path of least resistance.
– General management of technology projects.
– Work with product, business and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
– Analyze business, systems, data requirements, and translate them into technical specs.
– Create project breakdowns and develop project estimates.
– Lead development team to execute against requirements and work with QA team to test developed functionality.
– Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
– Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
– Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
– Partner with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
– Minimum 5+ years of experience in a web/SaaS project manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
– Experience in writing and organizing business requirements, processes and workflows.
– Proficiency in creating process flows, system flows, and state diagrams.
– Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
– Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
– Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA/Greenhopper).
– Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
– Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solving skills.
– Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
– B2B facing experience is a plus.
– BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org