GigaVoice is looking for an experienced Product Manager who can combine a passion for creating innovative products with a user-centered design, the business acumen to identify and drive product goals, and the technical capacity to interface with engineers. The ideal candidate is deeply skilled in A/B testing and help us grow our business through continuous optimization.
As a Product Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the strategy, design, and delivery of products in our client’s Legal vertical – the leading legal marketplace, connecting consumers and attorneys. You’ll be joining a motivated team of engineers, designers, project managers, and business management focused on expanding on our leadership position. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative concepts, working with various stakeholders, to promote and guide A/B testing initiatives and development of capabilities.
The Ideal Candidate:
Successful candidates will combine analytical skills with strong user experience design skills and
instincts. They will balance a bias to action with a thoughtfulness that underpins good decisions. They
will build consensus, but not at the expense of speedy decision-making and execution. They will
participate in designing resilient processes and procedures, and be comfortable setting them aside in
cases where a job just must get done.
– Understand user needs through research, testing, surveys, data analysis, and use of existing products.
– Understand competitors and market dynamics to uniquely position IB products
– Interface with business, content, and support teams to identify product goals, define metrics that inform the success of products, and align product objectives with both operational strengths and user needs.
– Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
– Work with engineering teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
– Collaborate with business and technology teams to drive and execute SEO strategy.
– BA/BS required HCI, Computer Science, or MBA a plus.
– 5+ years of experience launching successful consumer products for desktop and mobile.
– 3+ years of relevant experience in product experimentation.
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
– Strong sense of user-centered design and well-implemented user experiences.
– Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture.
For further details please contact email@example.com