Experienced PHP Developers now have the opportunity to join the GigaVoice team. An action-oriented person with strong time management and organizational skills would be a prefect company and cultural fit. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work and will have an opportunity to grow within the role. This opportunity is excellent for candidates interested in developing a long-term career in PHP development.
– Design, estimate, and code new features. This is primarily a coding position.
– Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
– Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams at Internet Brands.
– Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
– Perform code reviews of your team member’s work.
– Mentor junior engineers.
– Participate in software design discussions.
– Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
– Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
– Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
– Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
– Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
– BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
– 3+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
– Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
– Experience with modern server components (Memcache, Redis, ActiveMQ, Solr).
– MVC frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Yii etc.).
– Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
– Knowledge of consuming and creating web services.
– nowledge of common web security vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS.
– Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture.
For further details please contact email@example.com