Mid Android Developer
MID ANDROID DEVELOPER
We have an opportunity for Mid Android developer to join the GigaVoice mobile team. An action-oriented person with strong organizational and communication skills, would be a perfect cultural fit. You
will help build and support our partner’s diverse portfolio of apps in the health domain.
As a member of an international team, you will be working with colleagues in Macedonia, PM, technical and graphic design leadership from the USA, and peers in 3-4 different countries around the world. In
this position, you will have the opportunity both to improve successful, already-launched applications
and to be a key team member helping build new apps from scratch.
– Design and implement mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices.
– Estimate tasks to help with planning.
– Research and resolve client reported issues.
– Contribute to design of backend webservices.
– Perform code reviews of your team members’ work.
– Write unit tests and UI tests to help continuously test our apps and increase the quality of our apps.
– Review project requirements and define acceptance criteria with the team.
– Contribute to a SCRUM based agile team in daily stand-ups, biweekly sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
– Participate in software design discussions.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– 3 + years of experience in mobile development
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or at least 4 years additional experience in Information Technology
– Must have core understanding of Android SDK, knowledge of OOPs fundamentals, Java, Android architecture, Kotlin, Gradle Build System and XML
– Should have worked with RESTful APIs
– Working knowledge of MVVM architectural pattern & latest Android Jetpack Components like Databinding etc.
– Advanced Android UI skills (Fragments, Custom Views, Familiarity with Material Design Guidelines, Animations etc.)
– Experience writing multi-threaded apps.
– Solid skills in writing and testing (unit, automation, integration) high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code.
– Must have several apps published in Google Play app store. At least one of the apps must have server side interactions.
– Must have an understanding of major Android Design & Development paradigms spanning User Experience (native and webviews), data ingestion, analytics, webservices etc.
– Must have an understanding of application of Material Design Guidelines
– Experience with JSON and XML
– Experience using SQL
– Experience with version control – Git preferred.
– Excellent interpersonal, business management, time management and developmental skills.
– Strong English-language communication, ability to communicate with other employees in the
company in both technical and non-technical roles.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Experience with Test Driven Development
– Experience using Charles
– Familiarity with webservice tooling platforms such as Apiary or Swagger.
Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org