SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER
We are looking for Senior iOS Developers to join the GigaVoice Mobile team. An action-oriented person with strong time management and organizational skills would be a prefect company and cultural fit, to step into our entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds fresh ideas and embraces changes.
As an experienced iOS developer you will help build and support our partner's portfolio of apps helping people in a wide variety of activities. These apps are used for many, many different pursuits, ranging from finding housing to connecting with people with similar interests to finding gadgets and clothes at Internet-best prices.
You’ll be working in remote international teams, both with colleagues from the Philippines, technical and graphic design leadership in Southern California, and peers in 3-4 different countries around the world. In this position, you will have the opportunity both to improve successful, already-launched applications and to be a key team member helping build new apps from scratch.
- Design, estimate, and code new features in Swift and Objective-C. Please note that this is primarily a coding position.
- Contribute to design of backend webservices.
- Perform code reviews of your team members' work.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years with object-oriented programming in Objective-C and/or Swift.
- Strong knowledge of Interface Builder
- Consuming and designing webservices.
- Optimizing native smartphone applications for speed, memory usage, radio usage, etc.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
- Strong English-language communication.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Knowledge or experience programming backend languages like PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Prior work on applications using maps and location-aware features of iOS.
- Android development experience a plus, but not by any means required.
- Familiarity with webservice tooling platforms such as Apiary or Swagger.
- Knowledge of Alamofire and AFNetworking libraries.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment. Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org