SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Experienced Full Stack Developers now have the opportunity to join the GigaVoice team. An action- oriented person with strong time management and organizational skills would be a prefect company and cultural fit. You will help build and support our partner's diverse portfolio of products that fall under categories such as health, cars, legal and travel.
In cooperation with highly skilled international team of developers you will play an integral role in maintaining and improving product functionality and performance. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work, and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas.
- Design, estimate, and code new features.
- Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
- Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams of the client.
- Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
- Perform code reviews of your team member’s work.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Experience with modern server components (Memcache, Redis, ActiveMQ, Solr).
- MVC frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Yii etc.).
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Knowledge of consuming and creating web services.
- Knowledge of common web security vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
- VBulletin experience.
- Collaborating with engineering teams in multiple locations.
- Experience with local development tools like Vagrant or Docker.
- Strong understanding of common Git workflows.
- Experience with application profilers (Blackfire, XHProf, etc.)
- Experience with React or Angular is a plus.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Page load optimization.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including a casual work environment. Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org