SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Experienced Full Stack Developers now have the opportunity to join the GigaVoice team. An action- oriented person with strong time management and organizational skills would be a prefect company and cultural fit. You will help build and support our partner's diverse portfolio of products that fall under categories such as health, cars, legal and travel.
In cooperation with highly skilled international team of developers you will play an integral role in maintaining and improving product functionality and performance. You will be encouraged to take strong ownership of your work, and given latitude for breaking ground on new ideas.
- Design, estimate, and code new features.
- Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
- Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams of the client
- Investigate and fix production issues.
- Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
- Perform code reviews of your team member’s work.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Experience with any JS frameworks like Angular or React.
- Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- MVC frameworks (Zend, Symfony).
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Consuming and creating web services.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
- Good communication skills.
- Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
- Collaborating with engineering teams in multiple locations.
- Systems integration.
- Distributed systems.
- Service oriented architecture.
- Experience with other programming language like C# or Java.
- Unit testing.
- Load testing.
- Page load optimization.
- Responsive design.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including a casual work environment. Feel free to get in touch with us and get to know our core team members as well as discover even more reasons to see yourself in our great picture.
For further details please contact email@example.com