Mid iOS Developer
We are looking for a Mid iOS Developer to join the GigaVoice team. An action-oriented person with strong time management and organizational skills would be a prefect company and cultural fit, to step into our entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds fresh ideas and embraces changes.
As one of our iOS Developers you will be leading the design and development of new mobile applications and features. You will be responsible for test, debug and application maintenance throughout the product lifecycle. By closely working with Tech team and other cross-functional teams you will ensure that projects are delivered according to the requirements and with the highest quality. You will be encouraged to keep your ear to the ground and help us define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in the mobile space.
- At least 3+ years of professional programming experience
- Experience with iOS technologies and Objective C (iPhone SDK)
- Experience with SVN, Xcode
- Agile software development and Iterative Development
- Ruby on Rails web development
- Android SDK
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Startup Experience
- Issue Tracking (Jira)
- Social Media Integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Warehousing and Shipping
- NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
- Database Schema Design and Indexing
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dedicated and have a strong attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills to drive projects to completion
- Action-oriented, diligent, and flexible
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.