We are currently seeking a Mobile Developer for engineering initiatives on iPhone platforms. As a Mobile Software Developer for GigaVoice, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant mobile applications on iOS. You will play a key role in helping GigaVoice build next-generation mobile applications for sites like CarsDirect, WikiTravel and vBulletin.
As a successful candidate for this role you will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, fluency in coding and mobile application development, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the variety of challenges that are unique to GigaVoice environment of 200+ leading web and mobile applications.
- Build GigaVoice' next generation of community based mobile applications
- Develop leading edge User Interfaces that delight users with innovative media rich solutions.
- B.S in Computer Science or equivalent - 3 years Object Oriented programming experience in Java, Objective-C, C++ or equivalent.
- Experience working with business stakeholders to translate product requirements into technical requirements
- Mobile application development experience for iPhone or Android in Objective-C or Java
- Hard worker, able to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic about programming
- Previously published iPhone/Android Apps a plus
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.